Hello 2023! DistroTV is starting off the new year with exciting programs ranging from movies, shows, live sports and beyond. Here’s what to watch this month all for FREE!
Featured Action Movies From CINELIFE
- 13 ASSASSINS
- A HIJACKING
- BEYOND OUTRAGE
- BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL
- THE BODYGUARD
- DISTRICT B 13
- DYNAMITE WARRIOR
- FOUR LIONS
- JOURNEY TO THE WEST
- KINGDOM OF WAR, PART 1
- THE LAST DAYS ON MARS
- LEGEND OF THE TSUNAMI WARRIOR
- MUTANT CHRONICLES
- OFFICER DOWNE
- ONG BAK
- OUTRAGE: WAY OF THE YAKUZA
- PROTECTOR 2
- RED CLIFF
- TIDAL WAVE
- THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE
- THE WARLORDS
Health And Fitness From CINELIFE
- NOWITZKI: THE PERFECT SHOT
- YOGA IS: A TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY
- Operation Unplugged
- Operation Unplugged takes eight self proclaimed technology obsessed people and unplugs them from their network and strips them of all their devices! They will face one of their scariest challenges yet by being plunged into an adventure of personal journey through breathtaking wilderness.
- Special Delivery
- Six hosts – all from very different backgrounds, but bound by a common mission: to undertake special deliveries that will meet real needs in faraway communities. These deliveries will bring them across a wide expanse of Asia, through places of spectacular scenic beauty. But the journeys to these remote regions will also be filled with unforeseen problems that will test their resolve, resilience and character.
- My Sri Lanka with Peter Kuruvita
- Chef Peter Kuruvita travels around his homeland, cooking traditional dishes against a spectacular scenery. Whether it is tea country pork or Jaffna crab curry, Peter’s journey takes him from leafy tea fields to the country’s picturesque coastline, which is known for an abundance of seafood.
- Dove Channel 8pm EST: New Year, New Beginnings
- WhistleTV: Bear Grylls Adventures marathon
- Backstage: Big Freedia marathon
- WhistleTV: Guinness World Record marathon Jan. 7-8
- This new year’s get motivated to break some world records as WhistleTV brings you a weekend of Guinness World Record Marathon.
- GustoTV: Soup-er Sunday at 11am and 3pm EST every Sunday
- Join GustoTV chefs the next four Sundays to make a hearty bowl of tasty soup!
- WhistleTV: Home Team premiere
- A new series where we get to see some of the biggest power couples in sports compete in the couple’s challenge.
- WhistleTV: Strongman marathon
- WhistleTV: Dunk League marathon
- GustoTV: Lunar New Year at 12pm and 8pm EST
- Celebrate the beginning of a new year with GustoTV as their chefs cook up their favorite Chinese dishes.
- GustoTV: National Peanut Butter Day at 1pm, 5pm and 9pm EST
- Celebrate the day as GustoTV hosts make both sweet and savory dishes with everyone’s favorite nut butter!
- WhistleTV: I Could Do That premiere
- This show puts athletes and celebrities in unfamiliar territories and sees if they have what it takes to succeed.
- WhistleTV: Guinness World Record marathon
- Trace Urban: Justin Timberlake Birthday Special